James: if they came from a tomato giant plant, he would love them on burgers
Justin: i love that that is the part of the comic you focused on
James: when i want to read about poop i already have blaix.com. i don’t need cartoons
Justin: good point
Justin: i bet there is at least a little bit of crack or something radioactive in it
James: i’m going to order one
Today our baby turned one year old.
The day he was born
It’s Kari’s birthday! She is asleep right now because she is a mere mortal. It is understandable.
Starting today we get to spend another 7 months being the same age. It is weird how time works. Also, I did not buy her a card.
Congratulations, wife! You are over halfway to 50 years old! Let’s party like it’s your birthday! Because it is!
Sean R.: i wish he sold 3/4 sleeve baseball shirts or even just full sleeve shirts
Sean R.: after you wash those hanes Ts a couple times you have to charge admission when you wear them
Sean R.: admission to the gun show <o/
Hello there, friend! I got some news for you and it is all true because there is no reason I would tell you something that is not true today.
We done got ourselves 10 or 20 more dogs. We rescued (liberated?) them from other families who did not appreciate how cute they are and were also feeding them Kibbles and Bits (gross!). They are happier here. I am sure of it. We neutered them ourselves.
Other things that actually happened:
- I traded in my 4-wheeler and my truck and bought another mini van.
- My Mac became self-aware and refuses to internet until I remove the “I heart my chupacabra” sticker.
- I deleted the “Snakes on a Plane” song from my iTunes because it was getting old.
- Last night I went to sleep at a reasonable hour.
- One of our cats trained all the other cats to give us hugs.